Thursday 14 March 2013

Irish Influence

Good evening

For this card I have used a Sassy Cheryl digi called Sunday Sundae.

I have done this card with in an Irish theme as in Orange,Green and White.

Here is my card


DP's were from Poundland,from my stash I have added green dotty ribbon,orange and white flowers which were from my recent win at The Ribbon Girls.
I have coloured the digi with my promarkers. The border pattern was done using my x-cut border punch.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Partytime Tuesday---Luck of the Irish

Sweetstamps---St Patricks Day

Sassy Cheryl---Green,White & Orange

Loves Rubberstamps---St Patricks/Green

Wednesday Creative Inspiration---Good Luck/St Patricks

MilkCoffee---Go Green

Thanks everyone
xxxx

10 comments:

  1. great card, love the bright colours too!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Tracey, I love that image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! this is just sweet as can be! love the paper piecing!
    thanks for playing in our Sassy Cheryl challenge this week!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This came out very sweet. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply BEAUTIFUL! Makes me hungry for some ice-cream. :)
    Thanks for playing along with the Sassy Cheryl DT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is this!
    I'm so glad you joined us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card and perfect for PTT's challenge. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  9. tis is so sweet xxx thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps xxx

    ReplyDelete