Monday 11 March 2013

The Duck March

Good Evening

Hope you are all well and keeping warm if its cold were you are. Here its really cold but yet again no snow!!!!!

I have been crafting for most of the day so I have a few cards to show you.

My first card I have made using a lovely set of stamps from Little claire's.

Here is my card


I have coloured the image with promarkers,used my Nellies die to cut the frame around the ducks. Butterflies are punched from a punch that I got on create and craft. I have added a few green pearls to finish off.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Crafting For All Seasons---Spring into Spring

Allsorts---Springtime

Onestop---Spring

Cute Card Thursday---Spring Fever

C.R.A.F.T---Easter/Spring

Heck Of A Challenge---Spring/Butterflies & Pearls

Crafty Creations---Show us some green

Thanks guys
xxxx

6 comments:

  1. Fab card Tracey, love the shape and those cute little duckys...
    It's freezing here too, having snow flurries but thankfully it not sticking. Looking forward to seeing your other makes from today,
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little ducks in a row! This is such a fun and sweet card. Thanks for joining us for our green challenge at Crafty Creations. I hope you get to play along again real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another pretty card Tracey and great shape, it's just perfect for our theme this week.

    Thanks so much for sharing your lovely work with us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card Tracy,thanks for joining CCt this week!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely springcard!
    Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
    Jani x

    ReplyDelete
  6. what an adorable card - Thanks for playing at a heck of a challenge xx

    ReplyDelete