Sunday 3 March 2013

Happy Anni hubby

Evening bloggers,

Hope you have all had a nice weekend,goes to fast though doesnt it.

The card I have to show you now is a circle card and I have used a Papershelter image which I have coloured with my promarkers. 

I choose this image as it is a perfect image for a anniversary card for my hubby as he keeps fish (which is taking over the house).

Here is my card


From my stash I have used card candi,ribbon,pearl hearts and sentiment.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

The Paper Shelter---Animal Magic

Fab n Funky---Pastel Colours

Totally Papercrafts---Love is in the air


Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog.
xxx

8 comments:

  1. Thats a great anniversary card Tracey.. Fun image and love the circle card shape..

    Happy Anniversary to you both

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card, love the image. Happy Anniversary to you both. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Tracey. I love the sweet image and beautiful colours
    Thank you for taking part in the Passion for Promarkers Challenge and also thank you for taking part in the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge this week
    Happy Anniversary from me too
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulously fun card Tracey, I love the cute image and the colours you've used. I used to keep fish, they do have a habit of taking over.
    Happy Anniversary x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tracey, what a gorgeous card. I love the fun image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, so cute...Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! Very cute! Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Thanks so much for joining this week's animal magic challenge at the paper shelter. DT Member Shannon

    ReplyDelete