Tuesday 12 March 2013

Floral Infusion

Good evening bloggers,

Just one card to show you today as I have had trouble with my back today so couldn't sit at my desk for too long.

I have made this card after seeing a few similar cards on Facebook and other blogs.

I used a flower stamp from a set of Personal Impressions called Dotty Flower Bird.

Here is my card

I have coloured the stamped flowers with my promarkers,I did want to colour with my pearlescent paints but I cant find them lol.

I have used pale green lace paper,pale green pearls,Die-namics corner die and I have punched out several butterflies.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges


A Gem Of A Challenge---Floral Frenzy

Dreamvalley---Mother's Day

That Craft Place---Anything Goes

Love To Create---Lavender & Lace

Songbird---Mother's Day

Thanks guysxxxx 

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card Tracey. Sorry you have been suffering with your back today, hope it eases soon
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so elegant Tracey - love the colour. Hope your back feels easier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Tracey. The colourway and layout are fabulous. I hope your back feels better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card. Thank you for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tracy
    Hope your back feels better. This card is lovely.
    Thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Hugs
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Songbird Challenge.
    /Pillan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a pretty card! Thank you so much for joining us at Dream Valley this time, hope to see you again soon :-) Elaine DT -xxx- ps. I have new candy in case you would like to enter :-) http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/new-candy.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty!!! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenges!!

    Jacki - LTC Owner

    ReplyDelete