Thursday 28 March 2013

Art Deco

Good afternoon everyone

The card I have to show you today is one that I have done based on the 1920's,a little out of my comfort zone but that's good as its a challenge!!!

I have used Card Creations Plus cd called Art Deco 2 Paws and Claws.

I did a layered topper which I then matted onto a die cut frame which is a crafter companions die.

Here is my card


Both papers are from the cd. From my stash I have used paper flowers,pink gems,ribbon and circle sentiment.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Allsorts---Deco Delight

Cardmania---Sketch

LEJ Designs---Vintage or Retro

Crafty Ribbons---Anything Goes with ribbon

Thanks for stopping by and I hope everyone's well and happy.
xxxxxxxx

11 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous creation.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink and black always looks so smart Tracey and the image is perfect for your theme.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Tracy ..lovely creation, thanks for joining in with our anything goes at CRAFTY RIBBONS x carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, thanks for playing at Crafty Ribbons

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your choice of image ,beautiful details, and the design too, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, love the pink & black combo of colours. Thank you for joining in the LEJ Designs challenge Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for entering our retro/vintage theme over on the LEJ Designs Challenge Blog.
    What a beautiful card. Love the image and the shapes and papers as backing a. The flowers finish it off perfectly.
    I hope you will play along with us again.
    Hugs Lisa xxxxx LEJ DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, love the age and colours, thank you for joining us at LEJ, Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful card! Thank you so much for playing along at Card Mania Challenges! Good luck and hope to see you play along again very soon ! Hugs, Ani

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very lovely! The image is adorable! Love your design and colors! Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challendges.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card just love the colours you've used too. Thanks for joining us at LEJ Designs, Nicola X

    ReplyDelete