Saturday 23 March 2013

Chicken Run

Good evening bloggers,

Hope you have all had a good Saturday. I have managed to watch the F1 and craft in between doing the dreaded housework.

This card that I have to show you has been made using a Lili of the Valley image which I have coloured with my promarkers.

I have used one of my card blanks from my 'must use up old card blanks' box. I have embossed a panel with my small dotty embossing folder.

The DP's are from First Edition which are so nice its a shame to use them,they are embossed and glittered.

Here is my card


From my stash I have used a sentiment,chick ribbon which is so cute and for the stopper of my easel card I punched out a circle from the embossed card.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges




CraftyCreations---Embossing

Lili of the Valley---Spring Colours

Thanks for stopping by.
xxxx

6 comments:

  1. Nice card! Love the image! Thank you for playing with us at Crafts 4 Eternity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, there's chicken invasion at your card! Fantastic colors and I really like this image, so sweet. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges and hope to see you back again.
    Hugs
    Anna xxx
    P.S. I've got blogaversary candy on my blog, all you need to do is enter. I invite warmly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creation and thanks for sharing at Creative inspirations with our spring theme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous spring colours card hun, love this, thanks for playing with us at LLF this week. Hugs, Fairy Squirrel xx PS. Wasn't that a great race?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card.

    Thanks for sharing at TPC this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab easel card, thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.

    Hugs
    Suzette

    ReplyDelete