Saturday 30 March 2013

Sassy Cheryl's Dancing Easter Bunny

Hi

For this card I have used a digi from Sassy Cheryl called Dancing Easter Egg Bunny. It's a lovely fun image and I just had to make another Easter card but I thought I would do it slightly different.

I have done this card in my favourite colour combo which is Pink and Black. DP's are First Edition.From my stash I have used a sentiment,ribbon,buttons and I have used my Die-namics corner die to cut the shapes for the corners.

Here is my card



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Sassy Cheryl---favourite colour combo (pink&black)


Passion For Promarkers---Bingo(ribbon,die cut & buttons)


Thanks guys
xxxxxxxxx

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Tracey :-) the image is very cute and all the details are fabulous :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully colored and a gorgeous card. LOVE this sweet little Easter card.
    Thanks for playing along with the Sassy Cheryl DT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cute!
    thanks for playing our Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab Easter card, love the colours. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week.
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Easter card and such a great color combo! Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

    ReplyDelete