Friday 1 March 2013

Fairytale Princess

Evening everyone

Well I have been crafting again this afternoon.

For this card I have used a digi from LEJ Designs,coloured with my promarkers.I have done this card in pinks one of my favourite colours.

Here is card


From my stash I have added pearls,lace and die cut hearts from memorybox. DP's are from a scrapbook kit that I have had for ages.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

The Squirrel & Fox---Fairytale

I love Promarkers---Lace/pearls

Penny'sPapercraft---Use your favourite colour

The Crafting Cafe---Favourite colour


Thanks everyone xxx


9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Tracey :-) the image is lovely and the colours and details are very pretty :-) A card fit for a princess :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x
    p.s, I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a peek

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colours! Thanks for playing at The Crafting Cafe this time!
    GOOD LUCK!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Sweetie, cute image x
    Thank you for joining the crafting cafe challenge, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Tracey. Those papers are gorgeous...great things stashes lol Thanks for joining our challenge at The Squirrel & The Fox :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This lovely, thank you for sharing with us at Penny's. Good luck.

    Caz xx PPC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely Tracey, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card! Thanks for participating in our PENNY'S PAPER CRAFTY challenge!! Hope to see you again next week!

    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, love the pinks. Thanks for sharing with us at The crafting Cafe Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully pink! Love the layout and the lace is a perfect touch! So glad you joined us for our Fave Color Challenge at The Crafting Cafe!

    ReplyDelete