Thursday 7 March 2013

Cottage Delights

Evening guys



The next card I have to show you is a Mother's Day card. My brother did his usual last minute call!!!!!

To make this card I used a decoupage sheet from the La Pashe cd which was really easy to cut out and make up.

Here is my card


From my stash I have used x cut border punch,butterfly punch,cream ribbon and red rose flower.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Papertake weekly---Anything goes


Happy Campers---Butterflies

Wednesday Creative Inspirations---Happy Mother's Day

cheers guys xxx



8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Tracey, tat image looks fab
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Tracey, I could live in that cottage!

    Thanks for joining our wings challenge at Crafty-Emblies!

    Elaine (Crafty-Emblies DT member) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card Tracey, the cottage and colours are wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Tracey - how lucky is your brother to have you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tracey, What a lovely card, I love the little butterflies, they are so cute xxx. Thanks for joining in with us at Happy Campers xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card, that cottage look very inviting and the little butterflies are so cute! Thanks for joining our wings challenge over at Craft-Emblies.
    Karen xx(DTM)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card!!! Love the cottage! Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week! Good luck and I hope to see you back next time!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for entering our paper crafting challenge "wings, or anything goes" over on the Crafty-Emblies challenge blog.
    What a gorgeous traditional image on a great layout. Beautiful colours.
    I hope to see you entering more of our future challenges on the Crafty-Emblies challenge blog.

    Hugs Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete