Sunday 24 March 2013

Molly Bloom

My last card for tonight I promise lol

For this card I have used a Molly Bloom stamp that I got in a set called Molly Bloom Christmas Carnival.

I have used three different DP's which are from a set called Special Delivery by Trimcraft.

From my stash I have used a sentiment,3 pearls,Die-namics Fishtail stax dies,Pink Felt and snowflake die.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

ABC Christmas---F for Felt or Fabric

Winterwonderland---Pretty In Pink

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas---3 Of Something

Sketch Saturday---Sketch

Twisted Tuesday---Banners & Pearls

Thanks everyone
xxxx

12 comments:

  1. Great card, Tracey. Beautiful colours and an adorable stamp. Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have been busy Tracey,gorgeous card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely image and such soft pinks, a lovely pretty card, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland this week. Hugs Kate x ps there are two lovely new blogs for the Hobby House the link is on my sidebar, would love for you to join us

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet image and lovely card - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 117 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for March - I'd love to see it there too. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet Christmas card - thanks for sharing it with us at ABC Christmas this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for adding for my CHNC challenge extra for March - hope to see more of your lovely crafting soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute Tracey - love the papers you used and that image is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable image and card. Thank you for playing along with us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  9. An adorable little Christmas Angel with the sweetest DPs in the background - love the layering and colors! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the paper you used, cute image too! Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute card love the papers and layout=thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card and lovely paper! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete