Wednesday 13 March 2013

It's A Goal

For this card I have used a lovely digi from Kenny K called Anime Soccer. I have used this image before so I decided to cut the image out instead of mat and layering it.

Here is my card


I have used a different size card for this one as you wouldnt believe the amount of card blanks I have recently found and its my misson to use them up!!!!!

From my stash i have used DP's from We R Memory Keepers,image was coloured with promarkers. I have used my Memory Box Banner die and my Nellies frame die. Also used blue gems and a sentiment.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Ladybugcrafts---Use some blue


SweetStampin---Males

Kenny K---Happy Birthday

Crafty Boots---Old,Borrowed or Blue

Thanks guys
xxx

7 comments:

  1. Another fab card Tracey. Love the shape and size of this card.
    I think we think alike as I've just scheduled tomorrow post with this image on a card.. Great minds lol

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card Tracey, love the layout too! Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card design. Thank you for joining us over at Ladybug Crafts. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card! I like the colors that you chose and the layout of the card is awesome. Thank you for playing along with us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards.

    Nadja

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you soccer card, great design. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, love your image.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, hope you can join us again next week. Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete