Thursday 28 March 2013

Pink Fairytales

Hello

For this card I have used a lovely Bugaboo digi that I was lucky to win a few weeks back.

I followed a sketch set by Digi Sketch,I always struggle with circles but I got there in the end lol.

The pattern paper is from my rather big box of freebie papers that I am trying to work my way through.

Here is my card


I embossed the smaller circles with my Tied Together embossing folder and embellished with pearls. I have punched out some butterflies and added a sentiment.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges


Digi Sketch---Fairytale/Fantasy & Sketch

Bearlymine---Girly Pink

Crafts & Me---Pretty In Pink

Thanks everyone. I hope to be back later with another card.
xxxx

11 comments:

  1. Love all the pinks - its so cute Tracey....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous,love the colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the pink on this one Tracey. I think the bugaboo images are fab too.
    Thanks for the comments on my blog. Looking forward to your next card
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute pink and girly card!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card Tracey - I love the embossed circles and the pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very cute card and image. Love the design and fabby colors. Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations this week. Abbie (Owmer) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card! Thank you for joining at our Challenge at Digisketch Challenge!
    Mariken xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is pretty Tracey, lovely bright pinks.
    Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tracey, I love the pink colors, the image... everything especially those embossed circles and pearls. FABULOUS creation. Great Job.
    Thanks for joining our Digi Sketch Challenge.
    Good Luck.
    -Sony DSC-DT
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, I love the colours and the textures are lovely. Thanks for joining us at Digi Sketch Challenges,Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty with all the shades of pink.Great work with the sketch and love the embossed pearl decorated circles.Thanks for joining us at Digi Sketch Challenge.Hope to see you again next time :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete