Wednesday 6 March 2013

Owl for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Afternoon

Hope you have all had some time to craft. 

My first card I have to show you I have done using a pre-coloured image of an owl called Steampunk Owl from Pink Gem. I am really impressed on how nice these pre-coloured images are. I have also used a pre-coloured butterfly postcard from Pink Gem.

Think I have just made my own Mothers Day card lol. I have a thing about pink and owls !!!!!!!!!!!

Here is my card


Papers are from a recent magazine. From my stash I have used pink ribbon,sentiment and pink buttons.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Ave 613---Anything goes

Ribbon Girls---Ribbon/Twine

Artistic Inspiration---Things with wings

Glitter n Sparkle---Mothers Day

One Stop Craft Shop---Mothers Day

Bearlymine---Mothers Day

Thanks for popping by
xxxxx

9 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card! Pretty paper and your coloring is great! Thanks for playing over at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute - I've never tried pre-coloured images before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracey
    A gorgeous and fabulous card thank you for joining us this week at Bearly Mine Challenges
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card, and love the owl. Thank you for joining us over at Glitter n Sparkle, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww... This is so cute and adorable!
    I love the colours and the design..
    Thanks for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle!
    Toni - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is fantastic thanks for joining us at glitter n sparkle and good luck emma x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so, so cute. Thank you for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create. We look forward to having you visit again in our neighborhood soon & often. Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabby image.. and lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at Bearly Mine Challenges this week. Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete