Monday 11 March 2013

The Christmas List!!!!!

Good evening!!!!

For this card i have used a topper from Kraftyhands. I have also stamped a Christmas tree which I have coloured with my promarkers.

Here is my card


From my stash I have used card candi,paper lace,sentiment,gems and glitter which i have used on the pattern paper around the bottom of the trees. I have used a die cut for the shape that the tree is stamped onto.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Craftyhazelnuts Christmas---Santa or his helpers

Winterwonderland---Photo Inspiration (Blue & Trees)

ABC Christmas---Bingo ( Glitter,Lace & Die cuts)


Thanks guys
xxxxxxx

8 comments:

  1. what a stunning card.
    love your stamped image
    thanks for playing with us at CSAYL

    hugs Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing for my CHNC challenge extra too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful easel card! Love that tree paper and your beautiful coloring. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh what a cute little elf and i love easel cards

    Thanks for joining us at Wnter Wonderland this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was für eine bezaubernde Karte. Gefällt mir sehr.
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei CSAYL: Liebe Grüße Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your papers work perfectly with your easel card! Beautiful image too! So glad you joined us for our Eyes Down Challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your card is adorable!!! Thanks for playing along with us at CSAYL

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely beautiful.Love the design with the easel shape and sparkle. Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck.Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete