Sunday 10 March 2013

Cuddle Time

Good Evening

For those of you who are celebrating Mothering Sunday today I hope you have had a lovely day.

I have only managed to make one card again today!!!

For this card I have used a digi by Di's Digi Design,coloured with my promarkers. I added gems to her waist ban and glittered the wings of the bear.

Here is my card


Dotty paper is from We R Memory Keepers,tag was made using a template called Totally Tagged made by Colour My World.

From my stash I have added flower buttons,red ribbon,silver gems,red gems and a bow.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Di's Digi Design---All About Children

Crafts and Me---Tag It

Divas By Design---Buttons and Bows

Delightfulsketches---Buttons,Bling &

Thanks guys
xxx

7 comments:

  1. great card Tracey, love the cute image and the easel design
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable card Tracey, the image is so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Tracey. Cute image and love the easel design.
    Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think you can get much cuter than this - love it! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge and I hope you'll join us for our next challege! Dee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card - love the layout and gorgeous embellies - thank you for playing along at Delightful Challenges this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, love the fold and wonderful coloring. Thanks so much for playing at Di's Digi Designs this time:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card and beautifully colored image♥ I also like the colors. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me Challenge, Tag it!

    ReplyDelete