Friday 29 March 2013

Skull and Cross Bones

Good evening 

I am finally back with a few cards to show you. It's been one of those days today when things kept getting in the way of my cardmaking and that's just not on lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For this card I have used a Kenny K image called Lil Pirate,I decided to go bright on this one,trying to warm myself up lol.

Here is my card

DP's are from a magazine ages ago. I have coloured with my promarkers. From my stash I have added a sentiment,glittered skull and crossbones,liquid pearls and I used a 2 inch scalloped punch.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Kenny K---Anything Goes

Sketch n Stash---Sketch

Aud Sentiments---For child

Charisma Cardz---Happy Birthday

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Easter
xxxx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Tracey,I like the sweet image and the colours,Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, I love the colour combo. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation hun! Thanks for playing at Charisma Cardz! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet image! Love the colours!

    Thank you for sharing this with us at Aud Sentiments!

    Mel xx

    ReplyDelete