Sunday 31 March 2013

Let It Snow Let It Snow

Good evening

I have been making Christmas cards again!!!!

For this card I have used a decoupage sheet from a Cupcakecrafting cd called 'A Christmas Wish'. I also printed the backing paper from the cd.

I added blue gems to the sentiment and I cut the stars on my cricut machine.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Sketch Saturday---Sketch

Winterwonderland---Twinkle Twinkle Star

Craftyhazelnuts Christmas---Christmas Carol/Song (Let it snow)

Crafting When We Can---Name That Tune (Let It Snow)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx


8 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Tracey, I love the snowman. It certainly is cold enough here for Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Tracey, love the design of your card and the mirror car is really shining in your phone.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-)

    Congratulations on your Top 3 placing too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love this song and loving your card too. Thanks for joining us at Crafting When We Can and good luck! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it - you are so ahead of the game with all these gorgeous Christmas cards you're making.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a gorgeous card and perfect Christmas Star, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very attractive card - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 118 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for April - I'd love to see it there too. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card with fab stars. Thanks for joining us this week at the Winter Wonderland Challenge.

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! A winter card LOL... it looks really beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete