Saturday 30 March 2013

Daisy Doodle Does Easter

Good Evening all,

How are you all today??? Good I hope. It has been a lovely sunny day here which is great but its still so cold.

Anyway onto my card. For this card I have used a digi from Daisy Doodles,I really like this image think its the wagon that makes it for me.

I have coloured with my promarkers. DP's are First Edition. From my stash I have added ribbon,sentiment and some quilled flowers that I brought from ebay years ago.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Tuesday Alchemey---Pastel Rainbow

Digital Tuesday---Spring Colours


Clear It Out---Easter ( old item - Quilled Flowers)

Digi Haven---Spring

I Love Promarkers---Spring Is In The Air

One Stop---Easter

Daisy Doodle---Easter


Thanks for stopping by my blog and Happy Easter.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

9 comments:

  1. Oh so cute and super layout. Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven and I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so very sweet - such an adorable image for Easter. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Tuesday Alchemy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh this is so cute, love it! thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card ,love the cute duck and pretty pastels
    Thanks for joining us at the I ♥ ProMarkers challenge
    Good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable little ducky pulling his cart of eggs!!!!
    Thanks for joining us at CTO this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card! Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, so cute! A gorgeous card.

    Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete