Tuesday 19 March 2013

Easter Toadstool

Good afternoon bloggers

For my card today I have used a free digi from Pink Gem Designs. I have used the pre-printed image. Isn't it cute.

Here is my card


I cut the image out with one of my Nellie's die and embellished it with some pink pearls.

I have used papers and a yellow card blank which I have had for years. The card blank is one from a huge pile I found recently and I am determined to use up.

I have added some glittery Easter stickers that came with a First Edition pad,sentiment,pink dotty ribbon and a rose.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Papertake Weekly---Easter Treats

Pink Gem---Easter/Spring

Partytime Tuesday---Photo Inspiration

Oldie But A Goodie---Easter ( card blank & papers)

The Cutie Pie---Easter

I hope to be back tonight with another card.

Thanks for looking
xxxx

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Easter card tracery,I love this image,
    Hugs Kelly
    P.s. thanks for joining us at a gem of a challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracey!

    such a sweet card, gorgeous image and I do love to see these lovely springy colours!

    thank you for joining in with the cutie pies

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely creation hun! Thanks for playing along at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super image and a lovely Easter card. Great design. Thanks for sharing it with us at an OBAG, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty spring card. Thanks for joining us at PTT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty card. Thank you for joining us at AGOAC.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete