Friday 8 March 2013

Stitching Bear

Hi

For this card I have used a Sassy Cheryl image called Peyton the bumbling bear.

I have coloured the image with my promarkers and I also used a small flower stamp that came with 'Changing Tree' set from Little Claire.

Here is my card


DP's are from HOTP I think lol. I have used a silly stitches template by Bazzill to do the stitching on the cream panel.

From my stash I have used ribbon,buttons,gems,pearls and flowers were cut using a Spellbinders die.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Sassy Cheryl---Flowers,Flowers everywhere

Party Time Tuesday---Die Cuts

Digital Tuesday---Buttons or Bling

Craftycatz---All Stitched Up


Cheers everyone xxxx

11 comments:

  1. This card is adorable, Tracey! I love the stitching and your pretty embellishments!
    Have a great weekend!
    Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so pretty - I just love that little bear. The flowers finish it off perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Thanks for playing at DTC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the cute image and gorgeous papers. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweeeeet as can be! Peyton looks lovely in these soft colors, with these darling tiny flowers!
    Thanks for playing in our Sassy Cheryl flowers challenge this week
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both your bear cards are brilliant Tracey. The papers and layouts are fabulous and the bears are wonderfully coloured x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your coloring with the Promarkers is amazing, Tracey. It's a wonderfully fun and beautiful card.
    Thanks for playing along with the Sassy Cheryl DT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love pinks and browns together. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at PTT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. aaw this is so cute!! thanks for joining in with our all stitched up challenge at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  10. As you left a comment on my Recycle post I am asking if you would like some of my crochet hearts and flowers? If you would could you send me your postal address and I will send some to you.

    wlt27@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's just darling! Love this little bear and your springtime card- delightful! Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

      Delete