Sunday 31 March 2013

Flower pot kitty

Hi

The next card I have to show you has been done on the theme of animals.

I have used a Crafter's Companions Strawberry Kisses stamp set called Flower Power.

DP is K&co Romanza Gingham paper. The scalloped frame I cut out on my Cricut. Stamped image has been coloured with promarkers. 

From my stash I have added silk flowers,sentiment,bow and I dotted with my pearl pen.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges


Sincerely Yours---Cats and Dogs


Challenges 4 Everybody---Anything Goes

Thanks guys
xxxxxxxxxxxx

8 comments:

  1. Lovely pretty pink card Tracey.
    Love those fab flowers and super cute image
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Tracey. The colour and image are wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Tracey - love they way you added the pearls with your pearl pen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card,love the design and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely♥. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week and good luck♥.

    Hugs, Marita

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Lovely creation, love the pastel colours you went for, Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a sweet little image and a pretty card
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a wonderful card - thanks so much for sharing it with us at That Craft Place xx

    ReplyDelete