Thursday 14 March 2013

Forever Friends Flowers

Good morning everyone,

Hope you are all keeping warm if its cold were you are,here its freezing!!!!!

My first card to show you today is my DT card for Forever Friends challenge blog which can be found 

This months theme is LOTS OF FLOWERS.Prizes on offer this month are



Digi Stamp Characters are sponsoring the Randomly Selected Winners draw 
and are offering 3 digi images of the winners choice from their web-store.

Also


Whoopsi Daisy are sponsoring the Forever Friends Favourite draw
and are offering 4 sheets of digi images of the winners choice from their web-store

Here is the card I made using a Forever Friends image


To make this card I have used floral pattern paper,Forever Friends image holding a flower was from a CD,I have added pink paper flowers,pearls,gems and a sentiment.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Bunnyzoe's---Girly

Divas By Design---Put on some pink


Deep Ocean---Cute and Cuddly

Thanks guys
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. A lovely card Tracey. The sweet image and paper are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Tracey. The image is so sweet and I love the design.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Diva's by Design.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete