Thursday 21 March 2013

Irish Dancer

Hi


I have another card to share with you. For this card I have used a digi from Imagine That,it came in for last months challenge with another dancer which I used but I never used this one so I had to as it was so nice.

He is my card


For this card I used a template factory fancy plate template. Paper is DCWV,Digi was coloured with promarkers and I used Marianne's flower die.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Digi Galore---St Patricks Day

Incy Wincy---Shaped cards

Dutch Dare---Shaped cards

Thanks guys
xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Very sweet card. Love the Irish dancer image and the shamrock papers. Thanks for joining us at the Dutch Dare this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sweet card. I love the colours.
    Thanks for joining us at incy wincy designs this week.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Card, Tracey. Thanks for joining us over at Digi Galore and good luck with the challenge.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A smashing card Tracy
    Thanks for playing along with Digi Galore
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete