Thursday 21 March 2013

Imagine That Easter Digi

Good evening all,

Hope you are all well and happy and keeping dry and warm. It's been horrible here today pouring for most of the day. Totally a day for staying in and I did for best part of the day apart from going to the doctor's which was a waste of time as they couldn't get the blood out lol.

Anyway onto my first card of the night. To make this card I have used a Imagine That digi which I got from doing the last challenge. I have coloured it with my promarkers.

I am trying really hard to use up a box full of card blanks so I used a  6x6 one for this easel card. I also used the scraps of pattern papers from my scraps box.

Here is my card


I have used my favourite Die-namics corner dies,pink pearls and a glitter embellishment from a First Edition pad.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Imagine That---Challenge 3


Digi Haven---Easter

Creatalicious---Easter

Sweetstampin---Easter

Lia Stamps---Easter/Spring


Thanks for stopping by my blog today
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

10 comments:

  1. OOOh beautiful card i love butterflies, really pretty colours too. Thanks for sharing at glitternsparkle hugs trisha x dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're having snow flurries here today - oh wait, now it's hailing, I can hear it on the roof and sides of house. And the start of Spring a couple days ago?? LOL

    What a beautiful card you made! Love your coloring of this Easter Frame and love your easel too *Ü* Thanks so much for playing at IMAGINE THAT! PROGRESSIVE FREEBIE CHALLENGES
    Blessings,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Tracey - I love easel cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Tracey! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card, love the digi image ad the way you've coloured it. Well done for using your scraps. Thank you for joining us over at Glitter n Sparkle, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card Tracey... Thanks for playing along with Lia Stampz Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Card, love the butterflies! Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Shack Blog Challenge.

    Chris B
    Http://thecardphilelady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Easter card. Love the elegant image and the pretty, soft spring colours and papers. Thanks so much for joining in at Creatalicious.

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Easter easel card. Love the simple sentiment and the papers. Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Haven.

    ReplyDelete