Friday 22 March 2013

On Your Special Day

My last card for tonight lol

I am really happy with how this card turned out. I wanted to do something different than the norm.

I have used a digi from Lacy Sunshine called 'Key to my heart'. Coloured with my promarkers. DP's are from DCWV I think.

From my stash I have added two pearl hearts,sentiment,flowers and beaded pearl which were from The Ribbon Girls.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Lacy Sunshine---Layer it up

That Craft Place---Wedding

LEJ Designs---Add Flowers

Crafty Sentiments---Flowers Galore

Thanks guys
xxxxxxxx

9 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, love the soft colours and gorgeous image. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Tracey,love the design and gorgeous colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and love the beautiful colours and papers. The image is beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining us over at Lacy Sunshine for our Lots of Layers challenge.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. All "today's cards" are fabulous Tracey. This one is especially lovely and you are right about the papers being DCWV x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card Tracey and not your normal wedding card which is fab !! Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments this week !!

    Good luck sweetie !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card hun, thanks for joining us at That Craft Place this week.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. really pretty card - thanks for playing with us at That Craft Place xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a pretty card, and I love the layout. Thanks for joining in at That Craft Place this time xx

    ReplyDelete