Thursday 21 March 2013

Blowing Dandelions

This is my last card for today,I promise lol

For this card I have used a digi from Di's digi designs,I have coloured her with my promarkers.

Here is my card


I have made another easel card,I have done this one in pale orange and pink.

I have added a bow,glitter sticker and some paper flowers. Papers are from my box of freebies.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Di's Digi Designs---Easter/Spring

Cardmakin Mamas---Springtime

I Love Promarkers---Anything Goes


C.R.A.F.T---Photo Inspiration

Thanks guys
xxx

8 comments:

  1. great cards today Tracey... Love the easle cards.. Glad you using up your card blanks. Im trying to do the same with my freebie papers..

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely, cheerful card, love the cute image. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely card Tracey, such an adorable image and fab design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards today Tracey. Your colouring and layouts are great. I love the colours you've used in this one and the image is adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card. I love the sweet image and fab layout.

    Thanks for joining Di's Digi Designs Challenge this fortnight.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tracey
    This is just an adorable card!!! thankyou so much for using my image and joining in my challenge
    Hugs Di xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card!! So glad to have you play along at Di's and use an image from Di's Digi Designs:)

    ReplyDelete