Friday 8 March 2013

The Love Tree

Hi

For my next card I have used a wonderful set of stamps from Little Claire called 'Changing Tree'.

This is the first time I have used these stamps and I was happy with the outcome and I can see these being used over and over again.

Here is my card


DP's are from DCWV. Stamp was coloured with my promarkers. From my stash I have added ribbon,heart buckle and metal corner embellishment.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges


Creatalicious---Colour Palette

Tuesday Alchemy---Photo Inspiration

Whimsy Inspires---Add some metal

ABC Challenge---I is for In Love

Thanks everyone
xxxxx

4 comments:

  1. This is SO VERY PRETTY AND DAINTY! I love it!
    Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card! Love the stamp and the soft colors used. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Tuesday Alchemy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is really great!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Color Palette" challenge & good luck in the draw…
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge.

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Creatalicious Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a pretty card Tracey and the papers are lovely. I'm not sure about the stamp though, it looks to me like an unhappy face. Sorry- I don't want to put you off it x

    ReplyDelete