Tuesday 26 March 2013

Circus Fun

Afternoon crafter's

Hope you are all well and happy.

The card I have to show you today I have made using a lovely digi from Nitwit. This is the first time I have used one of their digi's and I will certainly be going back for more.

I have coloured with my promarkers.The 3 different DP's are from First Edition. I have used my ticket dies to make the 2 embellishments and added peel off sentiments.

I decided that the juggling balls needed something so I punched out some circles out of felt.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Songbird---Oh What A Circus

Southern Girls---Kids Are Alright


One Stop---Recipe

Creative Craft Challenges 2---For the Kids

Hope to be back later with another card.Thanks for stopping by my blog.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

9 comments:

  1. Aah that's a cutie Tracey
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card,fab image and layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable image and I love how you used felt balls for your clown to juggle. I especially love your choice of colors and the fun tickets. Thanks for sharing your card with us this week.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute clown and fun colors! Great job with the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card, love the bright colors and how you used the tickets. Thanks for joining us at SSW.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Thanks for joining at One Stop Craft Challenge: A Recipe
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute clown and fun colors. Thanks for joining us at Songbird Challenge.
    /Pillan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute clown. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete