Thursday 7 March 2013

Merry Christmas Ted

Good evening

My card I have to share with you today is a Christmas card,yes I am going mad as Im still making Christmas cards but I seem to be enjoying making them more as there is no rush lol.

To make this card I have used a fancy cut card from craftwork cards and I have made it into a easel card. The topper and backing papers are from a pad that came with a magazine a while ago.

Here is my card


From my stash I have used plain red ribbon,printed ribbon,red gems,silver gems and a nellies die cut oval.

I would like to enter this card into this challenge


Thanks for popping by.
xxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Lovely shaped card Tracey. Pretty papers and topper.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet christmas card - I keep promising myself I'll do some now before the rush later in the year! Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this - those papers are just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fancy shape for the easel card - delightful. I am so sorry that I got behind with commenting, so this is very late - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 114 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for March - I'd love to see it there too. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing with CHNC extra too x

    ReplyDelete