Monday 25 March 2013

Happy Birthday Fisherman!!!

Good Evening everyone

I have been a bit slow on the cardmaking front today lol. I have made two but one is for a DT spot so I cant show you that one just yet.

This card that I have to show you I made for my brother for his birthday,he like fishing and he has a mad sense of humour so i thought this would suit him.

I used a decoupage sheet from a La Pashe cd and you get the lovely fish scales pattern paper with it.

Here is my card


I have added some silver and white paper,sentiment and some buttons.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

The Pretty Little Ribbon---Happy Birthday

Cupcakecraft---Cool Men

Thanks for stopping by
xxxxxxxx

6 comments:

  1. fantastic card for a fisherman! I'm sure your brother will love it!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image and the decoupage Tracey.
    Great male card.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just fabulous,love the design and gorgeous image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card Tracey. The fun image and papers are super x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great birthday card for the guys Tracey, thanks so much for sharing with us at Pretty Little Ribbons challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous male card...thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete