Saturday 16 March 2013

VW Split Screen

Good evening everyone

Hope you have all had a good Saturday and have had time to do what you wished to do.

I decided to have a lazy day and craft and watch the F1,well the craft went well but the F1 was a disaster!!!

For this card I have used a decoupage sheet which I printed from La Pashe cd.

I have done an Easel card which is one of my favourite card layouts.

Here is my card

I made this card for my brother who is mad on campervan's. 

From my stash I have used card candi,sentiment and my favourite corner dies by Die-namics.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Totallypapercrafts---Easel cards

By the cute and girly---Favourite Things(easel cards and corner dies)

One Stop---Anything goes

Thank you for stopping by.
xxxxx

4 comments:

  1. A brilliant card Tracey. The image is wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card and image Tracey. I love camper vans too.
    Glad your crafting went well.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the camper van! great easel card.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab easel card, love your coloring
    thanks for playing with us at BTC&G
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete