Friday 15 March 2013

Singing in the rain

Good evening

Hope everyone has kept warm and have had plenty of time to craft. I have managed to do a bit.

For this card I have used a digi from Lacy Sunshine called Spring Blossom Showers. I have coloured with my promarkers.

Here is my card


I have followed a sketch set by Simon Says. I have used several different DP's.

I would like to enter this card int the following challenges

Crafty Creations---Singing in the rain

Simon Says---Sketch 2

Lady Annes---NanaVics 4th challenge

Thanks guys
xxxx

5 comments:

  1. Super cute - love all the skewed panels; great image!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations!

    ~Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Tracey. I love the image, the papers and the layout x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Love that sweet image and all of the papers you used!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    Cards by Lady Anne

    Lady Anne's Challenge
    Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge
    Lady Anne's: NanaVic's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card. I love how you layered the papers. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Crafty Creations!

    ReplyDelete