Monday 11 March 2013

Eleanor & Pickle- The Statches

Evening

For this card I have used a digi from Lacy Sunshine called Eleanor & Pickles The Statches. I coloured it with my promarkers. 

Here is my card


I have glittered the dots on her hair,glasses and dress but it doesnt show well in the photo. Not sure what make the patterned papers are. I have used an x cut border punch,pink ribbon,ribbon flower,pink pearls and sentiment.

i would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Crafty Ribbons---Anything goes

Lacy Sunshine---Double Trouble

The Corrisve Challenge---All that glitters


thanks guys
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Tracey :-) such a cute image and the colours and details are fab :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the Crafty Ribbons Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Tracey! Love the colours and your colouring and it's such a lovely clean layout.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! I love this image and your colouring. Thanks so much for joining our ribbon challenge over at Creative Card Crew this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute, love the colours. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete