Saturday 30 March 2013

Butterfly Chloe Pink Gem Designs

Hi

The last card I have to show you tonight is a card that I made for my GD Spot on A Gem Of A Challenge. I have really enjoyed taking part in the challenges for the past two weeks,thank you so much for the chance.

This weeks challenge is 'Make it cute' I choose Butterfly Chloe,I coloured with my promarkers. DP's I think are First Edition but im not to sure.

From my stash I have used ribbon,lace,sentiment,ribbon flower and pearls. I have also used a butterfly punch and Memory Box corner bow die.

Here is my card


I was really happy with how this card turned out something I dont say easily.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Incy Wincy---Use Pastels

Dreamvalley---Pearls & Lace

Love To Create---Pastels

Use It Tuesday---All About Spring ( old items-ribbon flower &lace)

Thank you
xxxxxxxxxxxx

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful Tracey....gorgeous image and colours.

    Happy Easter.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card.

    Thanks for sharing this week at LTC.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very very cute! Thank you for sharing with us over at love to create challenges.
    Amanda LTCDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Thank you for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge Blog.
    Ruza, LTC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Tracey, love the layout
    Hugs Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card. You nailed the 'make it cute' aspect of the challenge for sure. Thanks so much for linking up with us at Use It Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card! I love the touch of lace! Thanks so much for joining us at Use It Tuesday!

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete