Friday 29 March 2013

Edward Flower-Roses for you

Hiya

This is my last card for the day I promise!!!!!!

For this card I have used a lovely digi from Bugaboo called Edward Flower. I have coloured with my promarkers. 

From my stash I have added a metal rose charm,pink gems,white pearls and pink and cream paper roses.

I have used my Die-namics Fishtail Banner die and a Nellies Frame die. I'm not sure what make the DP is from.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Catch The Bug---Sketch

C.R.A.F.T---Mother's Day/Female


Craftycatz---Swirls & Pearls

Thanks everyone
xxxx

9 comments:

  1. This is a pretty card Tracey. Not seen that bugaboo image before
    Have a great Easter weekend
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful ...gorgeous image and papers.

    Happy Easter.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pastel palette is so very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug Stella Says Sketch challenge this round. Good luck in the draw.
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. Edward looks great in pink! Thank you for playing along with us in our “Stella Says Sketch” challenge at Catch The Bug! We appreciate you! Please join us, again, next time, for a new sketch and more chances to win! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tracy so cute!!! thanks for stopping by at TPC, CRAFT and CRAFTY CATZ X CAROL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just adorable!
    We're so happy you joined us for theCatch The Bug “Stella Says Sketch" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you’ll join us again tomorrow for a new sketch challenge!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, so sweet...Thanks for joining us Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card! The little elephant is adorable and your flower charm is very pretty. Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely card and cute image thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz with our Pearls & Swirls challenge

    ReplyDelete