Saturday 23 March 2013

Pink Gem GD spot-On The Move

Good morning everyone

How are you all? I hope you are all ok and not snowed in. Typically here in Plymouth we have no snow I actually have the washing out.

The card I have to show you now was one I made for a lovely chance I had to join the Pink Gem design team for 2 weeks.

The challenge this week was 'On The Move'. I choose this lovely digi from Pink Gem called 'Skateboard Andy'.

Here is my card


I used the pre-coloured digi  image which I cut out and placed on a die cut frame. DP's are from First Edition. I have also used Die-namics Fishtail Banners,blue gems and star punch.

I would like to enter this card into this challenge

Brown Sugar---Anything goes

Clearly Inspired---Anything goes


Hope you all have a great weekend.

Thanks for stopping by.
xxxx

9 comments:

  1. great card Tracey, love the image and those fishtail dies are on my (long!) wishlist!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Tracey, love the colours and the dies you have used. I must get more die's (those fish tails are fab). The papers you have used are gorgeous too,
    Have a good day, we are snowed in again and it's still falling, staying in all weekend, so hoping for lots of crafting time,
    Enjoy your weekend
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card,love the design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image Tracey, beautifully coloured. Love the dies you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute boyish card Tracey... Thanks for playing along with Brown Sugar Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A brilliant card Tracey, the papers and image are wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tracey
    Fabulous card ... The image is sooooo cute....
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, Tracey - love those fishtail flags! Thanks for joining us at AGOAC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card, Tracy! Thanks for playing along with the Clearly Inspired Challenge :D

    ReplyDelete