Sunday 31 March 2013

Little Sorcerers Apprentice

Good afternoon everyone,

I hope the Easter bunny has visited you lol. Thankfully I didnt get much chocolate but I got daffs,lemon curd (long story) and from hubby I got the new cd from CC.

The card I have to show you I have done using a pre-coloured digi stamp from The Papershelter. I have used the normal digi in the past but I tend to forget to use the pre-coloured one.

DP's are from my freebie box,I have also used blue and yellow glitter card,silver and gold shiny and glittery ribbon which came wrapped around something and I couldnt chuck it out lol.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges


The Papershelter---Anything Goes

2 sisters---Sparkle n Shine

Thank so much for stopping by today,hope to be back later with another card or two.
xxxxxxxxxxx

10 comments:

  1. Great image on this one Tracey and love that recycled ribbon. Looks perfect on that card

    Enjoy the rest of your day, I've stopped eating the boys choccys (for now) lol

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card,fab image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable little guy and a very sweet creation! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun image and adorable card. I love the colored images too but don't think to use them very often. Thanks so much for joining us this week.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love how you rotated the sketch. It turned out darling! Thanks for joining in the sketch fun this week over at SSW.
    ~Jo, SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work on the sketch! Love how it looks when you turn it. Super coloring too. Thanks for joining us at SSW.
    Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. How absolutely adorable! A darling image and wonderful papers. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is a darling card and the sparkle in the ribbon adds to the magical touch! Thank you for joining us at AT THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE! Good luck and I hope we see more of your lovely work in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card Tracey. Such an adorable image. Thank you for playing along at SSW this week. Holly xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is darling. Love that image and great job with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at SSW!
    Sharon SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete