Friday 1 March 2013

My first altered notebook

Hi

This is the first time I have had a go at doing an altered notebook and I have to say I enjoyed it and my daughter stole the notebook for school as soon as I finished it lol.

Here is my notebook


I have used an image from ThePaperShelter,coloured with my promarkers.

From my stash I have used DP's from AnnaMarie Designs,dotty ribbon,Music die,pink doily,black pearls,tassel and pink ribbon.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges

Incy wincy---Anything but a card

Craft Us Crazy---Anything goes

Rhedd and Rosie's---Anything goes

I Love Promarkers---Lace or Pearls

Thanks guys xxxx

5 comments:

  1. How sweet, love the papers and your colouring.
    Thank you for joining Rhedd & Rosies Anything Goes Challenge. We look forward to seeing you again.

    Moira
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous altered notebook! no wonder your daughter snaffled it!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a gorjuss note book thank you for joining us at Rhedd & Rosies xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super cute notebook with a fab image.I can see your daughter will keep you busy making more!
    Thanks for joining us at INCY WINCY Challenge this week, hope we see you again soon.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a gorgeous notebook ,pretty image and such a fab gift idea
    Thanks for joining us at i love promarkers and good luck in the challenges
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete