Thursday 14 March 2013

Words

Hiya

For this card I have used a word panel that I have had for ages,its shocking what you find when sorting out and have forgotten about lol.

Here is my card


DP is from Teddy Bo. I have used Memory Box Madera Corner die,Pink bow,twine. 
I stamped the buttons which are Kars button stamps and I stamped the flowers and coloured both with my promarkers.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Cupcake Craft---It's only words

I love promarkers---Ribbon and Bows

Thanks guys
xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Tracey!

    Thank you for sharing with Cupcake Craft Challenges this week.

    Love
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and layout. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work, thanks for playing along with Cupcake Craft Challenge.

    Rebeccax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, lovely design, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete