Friday 8 March 2013

Doing the Irish Jig

Good Evening 

Hope you have all had a good day. I have been busy crafting and searching for craft items that are staring me in the face lol.

My first card to show you tonight is made using a lovely digi given by IMAGINE THAT.

Here is my card


I have coloured her with my promarkers,DP's are from an old pad of paper from DCWV.

From my stash I have used my new Fiskars corner punch,Corner die by Die-namics,circle sentiment and a button.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Imagine That---Challenge 2


Digi Haven---Green

Clear it Out---St patricks day (used my old green DP's)

Sweet Stamps---Green

Wags n Whiskers---Go Green

Simon Says---Bit O Green


Many thanks for dropping by.
xxxx

14 comments:

  1. una hermosa tarjeta, gracias por participar y suerte en el reto de latinas en América.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, thanks for sharing with us at Card Makin' Mamas hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!!!!! Thanks for participating with Latinas en America Marce DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hermosa tarjeta me encanta saludos y gracias por participar con nosotras en LA xxx Lidia DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que bonita y alegre tarjeta!!!
    Gracias por acompañarnos en el reto 58 de Latinas en America
    Que tengas muy buena suerte

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty card!!

    Thanks for your participation!!

    Gaby B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't she just too sweet! Great card. Thanks for playing along with the Bit O'Green Challenge this week over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card! Thanks for joining the green themed challenge at Digi Haven, Lisa (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for playing along @ CIO challenge awesome take on it this week hope you stop by and play again,,,LYNN <<(><

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maravilloso amiga, gracias por participar!!!!!
    nathally. DT Latinas en America

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Latinas en America!
    Ruthie DT
    http://myhobbyandart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete